11th Philippine Toycon 2012 production note 1

C360_2012-01-25-19-53-24
Tonight will be our 2nd meeting in preparing for the 11th annual Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention 2012, or ToyCon. I haven't posted yet any details about our meeting and plans, but as of now we are regrouping and expanding our network, the event is going big already and we need to plan it carefully, the show is also expanding every year and we must try to figure out on how we can our event go smooth again.

My task here is to redesign the blog, the marketing proposal and kits, hunt for sponsors, do some creative designs and marketing gimik, and also create new attraction for the show. We always want to have new attractions and gimik every year, that's why I need to research and read all comments, suggestions and advice of our event visitors. We also want to correct some flaws that we encounter last year and I just hope that everything will go okay again.

I'm planning to launch our contest guidelines as early this month so watch out...

if anyone here wants to volunteer as part of our production and creatives team, just contact me here and I'll check out your portfolio.

okay, I'll leave now and head to Manila for our meeting.