The epicness performance of Madonna in Half Time Show of Super Bowl 2012

madonna-super-bowl
I want to post it here in my blog because I enjoyed watching Madonna's live performance during the half time show of Superbowl 2012. Everyone are talking about this since yesterday and I don'y have any time to watch it  and then decided to watch the video on YouTube during my breakfast, my wife watched the video yesterday afternoon and then I hear Madonna singing Vogue, then we commented that she sang a not so new and super old song, but when I saw the video this morning, my eyes never stop looking and my ears are so focus listening to the music through my head phones.
The performance and the production is so epic!!!! I now dream of a Madonna concert here in the Philippines and I might start bugging some of the concert producers here to bring her here in Manila, I just heard lots of rumors that she might do a show here, but those are just rumors and a complete vapor of ideas.

The show started when Madonna entered sitting on her throne wearing a black egyptian style, all black, and I recognize the style and it looks like a black version of She-ra, the Princess of Power from the 80's cartoon show (brother to He-man, masters of the universe), she entered with an army of a 300 like spartans marching in and she performed the first song - Vogue. I under estimated her because she showed slowness and she almost fell two times in her performance, 1) when she did a one stand split and 2) when she attempts to stand on platform on stage, but that doesn't stop her in performing. I didn't even read the labels on the YouTube post and I'm surprised to see LMFAO performing beside her, and then Nicki Minaj, Mia and Cee Lo Green.

sooo epic!!! This performance shows that Madonna is still the queen..and reigning with hotness, she looks like an 18 year  old girl performing on stage and enjoying the cheer of the crowd, her voice seems to be soft and almost perfect, at first I thought that it was a lip sync performance but then I saw that she took some breathe and pant on the microphone and wow!! it is indeed a live performance act with sing and dance. I'm going to download this video and add it to my LG Optimus Black smartphone. I'm gonna watch it again while I ride the bus going to Manila.

Thanks to the person who uploaded and posted this video on Youtube. After my viewing experience, I'm going to search for our Madonna cassette tapes and CD, ohh wait...I don't have a cassette player here at home..arghhhh.

Watch the video below!


pic source